H1B Amendment with ONLY END CLIENT LETTER

Arc1

I have a H1B approved until 2021 and I recently changed client. I am still with the same employer and going to file H1B Amendment. LCA is already filed.

List of documents collected from various layers so far:

1. End Client letter WITH CLEAR Employee - Implementing Partner - Vendor - Employer relationship and the End date clearly mentioned as 2022.
  2. Implementing partner letter with NO clear mention of Employer - Employee relationship and the period mentioned as 6 months only.
  3. Vendor letter WITH CLEAR Employee - Implementing Partner - Vendor - Employer relationship and the End date clearly mentioned as 2022.

Doubts before filing:

1. Since we have the END CLIENT LETTER which CONTAINS very DETAILED explanation of the EMPLOYEE(Beneficiary) - IMPLEMENTING PARTNER - VENDOR - EMPLOYER(Petitioner)RELATIONSHIPS,
    Can we go ONLY with the END CLIENT letter and NOT sending other layer letters (Implementing Partner and Vendor letter)?

Is Implementing Partner or Vendor letter necessary for amendment, when detailed End Client letter and Employer letters are available?

Any inputs will be of great help as we are in great confusion!

Thanks!!

On 9/1/2019 at 3:12 AM, Arc1 said:

I have a H1B approved until 2021 and I recently changed client. I am still with the same employer and going to file H1B Amendment. LCA is already filed.

List of documents collected from various layers so far:

1. End Client letter WITH CLEAR Employee - Implementing Partner - Vendor - Employer relationship and the End date clearly mentioned as 2022.
  2. Implementing partner letter with NO clear mention of Employer - Employee relationship and the period mentioned as 6 months only.
  3. Vendor letter WITH CLEAR Employee - Implementing Partner - Vendor - Employer relationship and the End date clearly mentioned as 2022.

Doubts before filing:

1. Since we have the END CLIENT LETTER which CONTAINS very DETAILED explanation of the EMPLOYEE(Beneficiary) - IMPLEMENTING PARTNER - VENDOR - EMPLOYER(Petitioner)RELATIONSHIPS,
    Can we go ONLY with the END CLIENT letter and NOT sending other layer letters (Implementing Partner and Vendor letter)?

Is Implementing Partner or Vendor letter necessary for amendment, when detailed End Client letter and Employer letters are available?

Any inputs will be of great help as we are in great confusion!

Thanks!!

As far as I know all layers docs are needed. But your attorney should be able to help you in this matter.