H1B Denied - Options

SambaSiva

My H1B Amendment filed in Feb 2019 was denied due to the following reason:

The USCIS contends that MYNAME does not qualify for the H-1B classification because he has not attained a U.S. bachelor's degree or higher, or the foreign equivalent, and his education and experience is not equivalent to a U.S bachelor's degree, as required by the specialty occupation.

I have completed B.Com., Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) and Chartered Accountancy Intermediate in India.  I have 19+ years of experience and out of which 16 years in IT as Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Functional Consultant and Scrum Master and Project Manager.

One of the top firm who has given the educational evaluation report didin't considered PGDCA and my experience.  

Can you please suggest what options that i have?  Kindly guide.

Your education background clearly does not meet speciality occupation crietria for your work as IT as Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Functional Consultant and Scrum Master and Project Manager. Now a days they are following speciality occupation crietria very strictly. Even you re-apply you may face same issue. Even though you have PGDCA your B.Com and Chartered Accountancy Intermediate in India is clearly over shadowing it and you do not have any It related study in bachelor or master in USA our outside. Sorry to say but as I said your education do not meet speciality occupation criteria.

Edited by gopalakrishnach