H4 221(g) - Waiting for H1 stamping

During my wife’s H4 interview, the officer kept her passport and issued her a 221(g) blue form stating that they will wait for my H1 stamping to be complete before moving on hers. Mine was Dropbox and was issued in 2 days. But that did not change anything for my wife’s status. It is been more than a week and still shows administrative processing. The visa officer did say she won’t have to come back for another interview and that he will make a note on her case and update is as soon as mine was approved.

Worried since it’s been more than a week. Does anyone have any suggestions imilar experience? Any reason to be concerned?

i couldn’t find any way to contact anyone in person to let them know my visa is issued now and that my wife’s should be updated based on what the officer said. Anyone know who and how to contact?

Thanks

On 8/21/2019 at 7:00 AM, jithsh1b said:

During my wife’s H4 interview, the officer kept her passport and issued her a 221(g) blue form stating that they will wait for my H1 stamping to be complete before moving on hers. Mine was Dropbox and was issued in 2 days. But that did not change anything for my wife’s status. It is been more than a week and still shows administrative processing. The visa officer did say she won’t have to come back for another interview and that he will make a note on her case and update is as soon as mine was approved.

Worried since it’s been more than a week. Does anyone have any suggestions imilar experience? Any reason to be concerned?

i couldn’t find any way to contact anyone in person to let them know my visa is issued now and that my wife’s should be updated based on what the officer said. Anyone know who and how to contact?

Thanks

Just give it one more week. You will get the visa.