H4 Visa stamping without H4 visa approval notice

Hi,

Last month I have received my H1b Visa approval but we have not yet received H4 Visa approval for my daughter and my wife. I have the below concerns regarding their Visa as we are planning for an India trip in November.

1. Can my wife and daughter go to India and stamp their H4 Visa from India without having their I797 approval notice? They will take my I797 approval copy with them.
2. My daughter and My wife had stamped their H4 Visas from India on April 2017 and the visa stamped date in their passport is till 31st January 2018. Then with me their VISA got extended till 30th June 2019 while our stay in USA. After that we filed our VISA processing in premium and got approval in August 2019. Now my question is, if they go to India for VISA stamping, are they eligible for Dropbox facility? (My daughter's age is 6 year 6 months)
3. I have to apply for my wife's H4 EAD. Now if she can stamp her H4 VISA from India, can I apply for H4 EAD as soon as she is back here in USA with the stamped H4 VISA? (She already had H4 EAD which expired on 30th June 2019)

Looking forward for any help, Thanks. 

• 2 months later...