Visa stamping without masters degree

Bess

Hi,

‘I started my h1b from October 2018,  I was on opt before, so they applied as a change of status. I was doing my masters I haven’t graduated yet so at the time of application they applied through my undergrad degree. I haven’t completed my masters yet. But it will be done by the end of this year or the start of next year. But due to a family constraint I have to got to India during November by which time I won’t receive my masters degree yet. But if I got to India I have to go for stamping and I am afraid that my unfinished masters degree will be a problem. Can you please clarify me and I want to know what I can expect during the Stamping procedure.

Regrds,

bessie

I am a full time student. I also have a transcript that shows that I have finished all my credits except for my thesis. I just want to know if a letter from my advisor saying that I have submitted my thesis and it was pending to be approved by the graduate school to get my official degree would suffice. 

Edited by Bess