I-140 transfer questions

roger.slc

Hi, I have couple of questions. 

I got my I-140 (application which has  stamp of approval) through   USCIS Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act. I do not have the  I-140 I797 approval notice . My employer is not willing to share it with me.
   1) Can a new employer apply my I-140 based on what i have from  USCIS Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act ? 

I have worked as senior software engineer, software engineer and  programmer for 10 years now. I have worked on various technologies and programming languages  like ruby on rails, php and most recently Go lang (programming language) . I have I-140 as a computer programmer. If i change jobs now and apply for I-140 (new/transfer)
   1) will my priority date remain same if i apply as software engineer or senior software engineer ?
   2) Does me shifting  programming languages matter ? experience letters all say what i worked on over the years.
   3) When i apply for new/transfer I-140 does USCIS care about me changing programming languages ?
   4) My new employer most likely will not give me Go lang (programming language)  experience letter (3 years). Does that matter when applying for new/transfer I-140 ? I am on H1 and paystubs to prove i worked and was paid.