H1B Petition Transfer in USA - Easy or Complex?

Hi,

Good Morning All,Hope you had a good day!!
Please help me here with your great support

I  am currently living in India and Valid H1B stamped visa

1. H1B  Visa end date: Aug'2020 and my employer XYZ, Location : California, San Jose, Client
2. I did an exit from H1B visa employer(XYZ),I have all the original documents Visa, I797 
3. Now I am planning to travel to New Jersey/New York using XYZ employer H1B Visa
    What are the checks made by the Port Of Entry(POE) at Airport If i travel to NJ/NY rather 
   California?? - Tips and Tricks helpful here
4. I found ABC new employer, who will market my profile and find a new job with a client and 
    then plan to transfer my H1B via normal process
    will this process made easy and possibility of success or any other problem creates? 
    will i succeed with new petitioner(ABC) for H1B Transfer and ABC able to provide list of 
   documents to USCIS and DOL?

ABC employer said me that you travel to USA, will do the H1B transfer, finding a job with their client and take care of the remaining process.

What are the challenges, possibilities and risks, at POE and as well as ABC will be succeeded with sufficient documents and can i trust ABC employer?

what you mean by this xit from H1B visa employer(XYZ) .. please word your question correctly so that others can help you. If you exited XYZ then by law they must inform USCIS that you longer work for them and revoke your H1B. When you longer work at POE they will ask who is your employer? What will you answer and how you will prove it.

Better do transfer approval in India and come to USA with user visa stamped valid date Aug 2020 along with copy of transfer H1B approval.

On 8/16/2019 at 4:31 AM, narayanab16 said:

ABC employer said me that you travel to USA, will do the H1B transfer, finding a job with their client and take care of the remaining process.

What are the challenges, possibilities and risks, at POE and as well as ABC will be succeeded with sufficient documents and can i trust ABC employer?

That is illegal. The company is a fraud.

You can not travel on the H1 because you are no longer with xyz. Using the H1 would be immigration fraud. Find a better employer, not a shady company that encourages you to do immigration fraud.

You would need a new approved H1 to travel.

Edited by JoeF