Case Status on USCIS website

timmyali

I received my receipt today and when I check my status on USCIS website it said the following:

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283"

Why do I get the above message when I enter my Receipt Number? Is there anything wrong?

Originally posted by timmyali:

I received my receipt today and when I check my status on USCIS website it said the following:

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283"

Why do I get the above message when I enter my Receipt Number? Is there anything wrong?

----------

It happens sometimes; it happened to me also, i called Customer service and they said their Database is down and it been down since long time and they are not sure when it will be resolved, but don't worry you will get your answer soon through mail.

Thank you

Archived