Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Incorrect Gender on EAD card

Recommended Posts

I have finally received my ead card after a long wait. However, the gender was incorrect. What do I do to correct it?

I am not sure how long does it take to get corrected. Does anyone guide me how to handle this issue?

Share this post

Link to post

Get your employer on your side if you are working. He can estimate your gender with a reasonable degree of accuracy. Keep copies of the EAD and then have a look at


""f your EAD contains incorrect information because of a USCIS error, we will make the appropriate correction at no additional cost to you. In these cases, you do not need to submit a new Form I-765 or a filing fee. Instead, you must submit:

  • The original card containing the error,
  • A detailed explanation of the card error, and
  • Supporting documentation on the correct information. 

Submit this information to the service center or National Benefit Center that approved your latest Form I-765.""

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this