H-1B Visa Transfer with H1-B withdrawal petition

Hello All,

Appreciate early response. Below is my situation.

I was working for Company 'A' in Florida with approved H1-B and I-94 valid until 12/31/20. I have assigned to different project by company 'A in NC and applied amendement for the same for which I got RFE. In meantime, I got opportunity with company 'B' in NJ location. So, I resigned company 'A' on 07/05/19 from NC and joined Company 'B' on 07/08/19 with H1-B receipt (Filled petition waiting for approval). Company 'A' told that they will initiate H1-B withdrawal after one month the day I resigned company 'A'.

Now, I got new offer from Company 'C' in TN location and they initiated my H1-B transfer with approved petition from 'A' which is valid till 12/31/20 (latest approved petition which I hold). Company 'C' will file my case this week. But, I came to know that company 'A' responded to RFE for NC location on 08/09/19. I assuming company 'A' initiate withdrawal.

Now my concern, Can company 'C' file H1-B transfer with approved H1-B petition from Company 'A'.

What will happen if Company 'C' files my transfer in between company 'A' withdrawn it?

Can someone please help me with my case.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod Kumar.