H1B RFE Need to submit paystub from previous employers

Rajapl

I am in F1 Visa , having STEM OPT EAD Valid till Jan 2021. 
My Initial OPT started from Jan 2018. started working as an unpaid intern at company "A" from Feb 2018 to Mar 2018.
From Apr 2018 to Jan 2019 worked as a Full Time Employee at company "B" and have proper documents.
After that joined a consultancy company "C" in Jan 22nd 2019 and went to india for vacation. When i returned, i got a better job at other company and moved there. So, From Jan 22nd 2019 to Mar 10th 2019(I was out of country from Jan 26 2019 - Mar 10 2019) this consultancy didn't run any payroll for me.
Now, in my new company , i received an RFE for speciality occupation and also they asked me to submit all employment confirmation letter and paystub from previous company.
My previous company "C" gave a confirmation letter and they mentioned i was in vacation from Jan 26 to March 10th(i was in that company just for 5 days Jan 22 to Jan 26). Will this be considered as out of status since i didn't get paid during my stem opt ? or they can consider this as unemployed days ?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Rajapl said:

If you haven't exceeded 150 days, it shouldn't be a problem. however, you need to ensure that you have proper documentation for unpaid OPT to be considered. talk to your attorney for more information. your vacation time in company C will not be considered as employment period

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...