Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

I am a citizen and I applied for my father green card. I did concurrent filing and received receipts for 130, 485 and advance parole. He had his finger prints completed too.

He came into USA on B2 and his current 6 month stay is about to expire. I am unsure if i need to file for an extension of the stay. Since his 485 is pending can he stay legally if he does not travel out of USA? or do i need to file for an extension of stay? Please advise.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now