All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
new2h1

Eligibility for stamping in Mexico

Hello All,

I have had Visa stamping twice in usa and once in Tijuana, Mexico. Been on H1 from last 10 years, not change in visa category.

I recently change my employer and would like to go to Tijuana or some other place for stamping. 

My question is can I go to Tijuana or some other mexican consulate for Visa stamping. does changing employer affect getting stamping in Mexico or not

On 7/28/2019 at 8:02 PM, new2h1 said:

Hello All,

I have had Visa stamping twice in usa and once in Tijuana, Mexico. Been on H1 from last 10 years, not change in visa category.

I recently change my employer and would like to go to Tijuana or some other place for stamping. 

My question is can I go to Tijuana or some other mexican consulate for Visa stamping. does changing employer affect getting stamping in Mexico or not

Change of employer is not a concern for stamping anywhere in mexico or canada or India.

In your case, as you already had visa stamping already, now you are good to go to mexico to attend visa interview

Hello,

I have my H-1B visa interview at the US consulate in Tijuana, Mexico on October 7 and 8, 2019. Does anyone else have their visa stamping appointments on the same days? Please get in touch with me soon. 

Thanks!

Edited by Tijuana_Desi_Oct2019