All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jl2019

H1B stamping dismissed DV case

Hi All,

I got into an unfortunate incident due to some irrelevent argument with my spouse in 2017. I was arrested and finger printed. Later case was dismissed and expunged. recently travelled to India.
Attended interview on 06/06/2019 at Chennai Consulate. VO asked some basic questions about employment, salary etc; and then asked about arrest and court documents, police report.
I gave certified court disposition, police report and expungment document. She took copies of it. She returned my passport and gave 221g (white) to see panel physician. Visited doctor on 06/11 and hospital directly sent records to embassy after 3 days. UStraveldocs confirmed medical documents were submitted to embassy on 06/17, 
same day status changed to Document delivery information (blank) on ustraveldocs. After that no update in my case. CEAC site shows status as Administrative processing with last updated date as 06/06 (interview date).
Called and emailed ustraveldocs couple of times everytime got the generic response.
It's been more than 7 weeks from the date of interview.

Has anyone been through similar experience? How long does it take from submission of physician report till I hear back anything back from embassy? what else they could be checking? What else can I do? 
Any help or suggesstions would be really appreciated.

On 7/31/2019 at 11:36 PM, Jl2019 said:

Not yet

OK, please keep posted as it would help everyone to understand the whole process

On 7/31/2019 at 11:36 PM, Jl2019 said:

Not yet

Its been almost more than 8 weeks now, still there is no update? neither any changes of AP dates on case status?

I am also on the same boat. I attended the interview on 06/18. The VO took copies of my court papers n collected my passport. But then returned it on 07/22 with another 221g to submit psychological evaluation report which Apollo submitted on the 25th. CEAC last updated is still showing 06/18. It's been very frustrating. Pls let us know once ur visa is issued.