DS 160-Which Receipt Number to be provided

Hello,

This is Krishna and I am new to this forum and sorry if my question is repetitive. I have a situation with my H1 visa stamping. My current H1B/I-797 is valid till 01/08/2020 and Yesterday I got my H1B extension approved valid from 01/09/2020 to 01/08/2023. I am planning for a trip to India next month which makes me to get a new H1B visa compulsory as my Previous H1B visa expired Sep 2018 . so at this moment I am eligible for Visa Drop box. But I am having doubt while filling DS-160 with respect to receipt numbers which petition number needs to be provided. Should I be providing my previous which can make visa valid only till 01/08/2020 or should I provide my new petition number which is valid from 01/09/2020 to 01/08/2023. I am doubting like providing new petition if that makes I have to wait for my return to US till Jan 2020 as I heard we need to travel only within 10 days before job start(sorry If I am wrong). Kindly provide me some info.