Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Travel Question

Recommended Posts

Hello All, my daughter (2 years old) will be traveling from Hyderabad to San Francisco with my brother and sister-in-law through Cathay Pacific Airlines.

Since my daughter will not be traveling with me or my wife, should I have to provide any authorization letter to my brother and sister-in-law?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post

You should get in touch with Cathay Pacific and ask them what they want. You should give an affidavit signed by both parents giving details of the child and the relatives who will be bringing the child here. India has not ratified the Hague Convention on child abduction and hence no clarity on whether they even care about who transports a child.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this