All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Be_Happy

Urgent: Re-enter USA with 2 Year valid Petition but 1 month Stamping

Urgent:

Dear Friend,

I have my new petition (Transfered petition) still  valid for 2 years, However my current stamped (previous company stamped) is valid for one month and I need to travel for 2 week, but while entering USA I will have 2 weeks stamping but 2 years valid petition. Will this create any issue at POE?

Plese advice share your opinion. Thanks in advance 

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:39 AM, Be_Happy said:

Urgent:

Dear Friend,

I have my new petition (Transfered petition) still  valid for 2 years, However my current stamped (previous company stamped) is valid for one month and I need to travel for 2 week, but while entering USA I will have 2 weeks stamping but 2 years valid petition. Will this create any issue at POE?

Plese advice share your opinion. Thanks in advance 

No need to worry about it, you will be good to come back...Just an FYI even if you try to get a visa appointment to get your stamping you may not be able to get it done in next two months as it fully packed and booked, this can also be used as an answer if asked why didn't you got your visa renewal. I had the same situation (2 months left) on my visa, petition is valid for next three years with different employer with whom I am currently working and visa was with previous employer, I came back without any problems.

yes i have been through the same route.

new rule only applies to land border they would not allow with you r old company visa with new company p;petition 

but the airport has a different way they accept it, and would allow it, my friend has been last year.

so i went to border to get my i94 updated as its not updating even though i94 is updated in copy dmv wasn't able to validate it. so through of going to border and inquired about it, they said u wont be allowed if you leave an come back.

Rules from land border to airport are different, better be careful.