H1B revocation 2019

Hi All,

My H1B petition extension was approved on September 2018.  There was USCIS onsite visit on November 2018. They found that my employer was paying less pay then the pay which was reported during filing petition. USCIS told me they will get touch with my employer related to this issue. Employer adjusted my pay and I was told that no further clarifications is required by USCIS. 

In June 19, 2019 I got decision that, petition revoked.My employer has not yet shared revocation notice with me. Employer informed me that they have filed new H1B petition by premium process and my status is good. I got RFE on my new petition on July 3rd 2019. Employer is not sharing RFE notice either.

1. What is my current status and how long I can stay in US.

2. After revocation what is the process to reply USCIS.
3. If my new H1B petition gets rejected what will be my status
4. Can I apply F1 visa

Please help me with the options.Your Response is really appreciated

You should have known from the start that you are getting paid less than what the employer filed. They were required to give you a copy of the LCA when you started there. And the latest after the onsite visit you should have started looking for a new employer.

Getting an F1 takes several months. So that's not possible. And signing up with a fraud "university" would make thing way worse for you.