All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rakee@1234

Need Experts Opinion - H1B Extension +Amendment

Need Experts Opinion:

My Current H1B Visa is expiring on Aug 10th 2019. My employer is planning to apply my extension & amendment in Normal processing. I requested him to apply in premium processing but he is not accepting to apply in premium processing.

Question:

1) What are the chances of approval in Normal processing based on current trend (California Center) ?  

2) For Normal Processing, current waiting time is 7-8 months in California Center. Is there any chance of getting status update sooner (with in 3-4 months) ?

thanks,

Rakesh  

9 hours ago, rakee@1234 said:

Need Experts Opinion:

My Current H1B Visa is expiring on Aug 10th 2019. My employer is planning to apply my extension & amendment in Normal processing. I requested him to apply in premium processing but he is not accepting to apply in premium processing.

Question:

1) What are the chances of approval in Normal processing based on current trend (California Center) ?  

2) For Normal Processing, current waiting time is 7-8 months in California Center. Is there any chance of getting status update sooner (with in 3-4 months) ?

thanks,

Rakesh  

1- Nobody knows or can know about the chances or probability of approval.

2-  Nobody knows. Only way to expedite is to file under premium processing. 

1. It depends on your case not current trend. If your case is good you will get it. Now a days they are looking at wage level, job title and description, and specialty occupation

2. For normal process you cannot expedite. Thats why it is called normal process. After you apply they might transfer your case to other center.

Edited by gopalakrishnach