H1B Transfer Pending(RFE) and New Client offer.

Suri1

Hello Sir, 
My name is Surya. I have a question regarding my H1b - 
I was a full time employee with eBay and got my H1b approved last year on oct 18, 2018 and later got laid off on feb 14th, 2019 and they ran my payroll for 1 month and revoked my H-1B on Mar 15, 2019. After 34 days, On April 18, 2019, I filed for transfer through a new employer. This is all done with in the 60 day grace period.  I received an RFE- (Specialty Occupation and Employer/Employee relation) for the transfer petition on May 30, 2019 for which I have to respond by Sep 2, 2019. Now, I have another offer with the same employer but with a different client in a different location. Can I file for an amendment without responding to the RFE? Or can I file a new petition with the same employer? What are my options in this case to get into new job please let me know.

The reason I'm trying to move to new client is my vendor is not able to provide all the supporting documents which were asked in the RFE.