221g bankstatements

During my first time h1-b stamping , I got a 221g asking for 1 year bank statement and pay stubs. 
I didn't got paid for October month and 2 weeks of November, instead he deposited the salary in different persons account however employer paid the payroll tax.

Will it be a Red Flag if they do not see the salary under my Account and what can be done to mitigate this issue?
On 7/12/2019 at 2:55 PM, nbkvktn1984 said:
During my first time h1-b stamping , I got a 221g asking for 1 year bank statement and pay stubs. 
I didn't got paid for October month and 2 weeks of November, instead he deposited the salary in different persons account however employer paid the payroll tax.

Will it be a Red Flag if they do not see the salary under my Account and what can be done to mitigate this issue?

Looks like a risk. Why did your employer do that in the first place and why did you allow that.

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2019 at 11:55 AM, nbkvktn1984 said:

Can your employer show a letter of absence?