221g - Internal Project Description and Budget info for a Client Project

Hello, 

I got a 221g blue slip with several documents to be emailed to them. But, I cannot understand one of the questions - 

Internal Project Description - Include Project technical description, budget, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned and worksite location. 

I work for a client and an actual project at the client location only. Its not an internal project of my employer. 

How to answer this question? 

Thanks!

Edited by srivyas007
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:17 AM, srivyas007 said:

Hello, 

I got a 221g blue slip with several documents to be emailed to them. But, I cannot understand one of the questions - 

Internal Project Description - Include Project technical description, budget, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned and worksite location. 

I work for a client and an actual project at the client location only. Its not an internal project of my employer. 

How to answer this question? 

Thanks!

Just wondering what is provided on your petition sent to USCIS?? if that H1B received an approval for an internal project then yes you are required to provide all this information and you should get it only through your employer and attorney. By no means an employee have an insight on such things.

If that is not the case then you need to consult your attorney to respond to consulate that this question is not applicable for your type employment. Because no client in the world will provide all these details to any of their vendor and/or contractors. This may be a part of the standard template and may not be required to answer by all the recipients, just check how to communicate and get it cleared with consulate.