H1B AMENDMENT Approved WITH CONSULAR PROCESSING

Hi,

Last december I got my H1B Amendment denied while I was working at the new location. My employer then refiled another amendment for the same location and I got my petition approved 2 days back but with consular processing. Since mine was a premium petition, my employer received an email about the same from USCIS but I have not yet got my Approved Petition hard copy. How long can I wait in USA till I get my petition hard copy and then travel to India. Before this amendment I had a valid petition with the same employer for a different client and had the i94 till Feb 2021 but no stamping done.

And is it a good idea to travel to mexico border to get the stamping done by waiting till the hard copy arrives.

And one other question is can I do a H1B transfer to another employer without travelling outside USA.

Thanks!!

Aswin

How long can I wait in USA till I get my petition hard copy  - within 2 to 3 weeks your employer/attorney will get it.

And is it a good idea to travel to mexico border to get the stamping done by waiting till the hard copy arrives  - You need to have hard copy. I feel since you have receipt number you can start process and book visa interview for next 3 to 4 weeks. If you get it and then go else postpone interview date.

Can I do a H1B transfer to another employer without travelling outside USA. -- Yes...