Same employer but moving to different client but currently working for same client, can I go to stamping??

PS: currently residing in India and using h1b for the first time

My h1b got approved last year.. now I was suppose to go to stamping, but there is no on-site opportunity in my current client.. my employer told me to go for stamping since there is 2 months waiting period,in case I get opportunity in another client they might not wait for so long in that case I may miss the opportunity but my immigration team is telling me to wait untill next project comes n go for stamping after amendment and all with new client docs otherwise it's risky and my visa stamping may get rejected, is it true?? ( I have all the required documents of current client, as h1b was applied for this client itself) is there any chances US consulate will check with my current client when approving??

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2019 at 6:52 PM, gopalakrishnach said:

better wait and get it approved with new client, do not risk and run through rejection.take time find one soon. get it approved and go for stamping

still u can chance but its upto u.....