Can H4 EAD work based on petition notice

Hi There, I have visa validity until 7/14 and my visa transfer got denied. However, we applied for a new LCA and will be filing a new petition with USCIS before 7/14 and I will be ok to work with the receipt notice. In my wife's case, she has the H4 EAD until 7/14 and is employed full time. Can she continue to work with my receipt notice as I will be applying for my H4 EAD as well along with my new petition. 

Thank you.

17 hours ago, Ravi Madhav said:

Hi There, I have visa validity until 7/14 and my visa transfer got denied. However, we applied for a new LCA and will be filing a new petition with USCIS before 7/14 and I will be ok to work with the receipt notice. In my wife's case, she has the H4 EAD until 7/14 and is employed full time. Can she continue to work with my receipt notice as I will be applying for my H4 EAD as well along with my new petition. 

Thank you.

No your wife cannot work on receipt notice. H-4 EAD needs to be approved to continue working. C(26) category which is H-4 EAD is not allowed to work on receipt notice. You can also confirm with your wife's company attorney to be 100% sure.