NOIR - Notice Of Intent to Revoke 212(a)(6)(C)(i)

After issuing 221g, Chennai consulate has denied my visa (H1B extension stamping) and forwarded the case to USCIS for review. I am yet to receive a reply from USCIS whereas the section mentioned in the consular reply is worrisome. 

If USCIS revokes the petition, the beneficiary may become ineligible for a visa under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 212(a)(6)(C)(i) (or other appropriate section).

Does the 212(a)(6)(C)(i) section means, I am inadmissible for life to the USA if USCIS revokes it?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Manoj.N
22 hours ago, Manoj.N said:

After issuing 221g, Chennai consulate has denied my visa (H1B extension stamping) and forwarded the case to USCIS for review. I am yet to receive a reply from USCIS whereas the section mentioned in the consular reply is worrisome. 

Does the 212(a)(6)(C)(i) section means, I am inadmissible for life to the USA if USCIS revokes it?

Thanks in advance.

No. It is just for that petition.

9 hours ago, Manoj.N said:

Thank you @gopalakrishnachand @shekar11# 

But when I google search the section most of the blogs says inadmissible for life and that's why I am more worried. 

Also, if USCIS doesn't send NOIR what are the next steps I should take?

You really need to understand things before coming to wrong conclusions.

That original line is boilerplate, meaning that depending on the individual situation, a person may fall under that section of the law OR some other section. It says "or other appropriate section."

The section of the law you mention would only apply if you misrepresented a material fact.

Edited by JoeF
  • 1 month later...