L-1A/ EB-1C Eligibility Questions

I am an Indian citizen, currently on H1B visa and my employer and I are contemplating for me to work in India (or the UK).  I would be working full time for our subsidiary there in an executive capacity for a minimum duration of one year.  Our goal is to satisfy the eligibility requirements for the L-1A/ EB-1C and ultimately receive a green card faster.  

I have the following questions in regards to my future qualification for the L-1A/ EB-1C:  

1. Can I visit the US (and other countries) on a quarterly basis for 1-2 weeks to meet customers, close deals, attend conferences, etc. while I am working full time in India? 
  2. Can I get paid in INR (Indian Rupee) and also in USD (split salary) during this time? 
  3. Will my trips to the US and/or the salary I get paid in the US affect my future eligibility for L-1A/ EB-1C in any way? 
  4. In order to qualify, do I need to be outside of the US for 1 consecutive year or is it a total of 1 year in the previous 3 years?

Thanks