H4 Approval still pending

Applied H1, H4, H4EAD as part of premium package at Nebraska service center. I got H1 approved in 1st week of May, received H4 fingerprinting appointment on May27th and was done. I also went outside of country and got just my H1 visa stamped without spouse.

1) Looks like H4 won't be adjudicated as part of premium due to bio metrics ? Its already way out of premium timeframe.

2) H4 EAD expiring in 2nd week of July and I think wife has to quit her job ? Her employer consulted with their attorneys and is very confidentially saying that she can work on the receipt. We are little confused here.

3) To expedite the H4 can my wife appear for visa interview in a nearby consulate ? 

Edited by spartan_kay
added more text
17 hours ago, spartan_kay said:

Applied H1, H4, H4EAD as part of premium package at Nebraska service center. I got H1 approved in 1st week of May, received H4 fingerprinting appointment on May27th and was done. I also went outside of country and got just my H1 visa stamped without spouse.

1) Looks like H4 won't be adjudicated as part of premium due to bio metrics ? Its already way out of premium timeframe.

2) H4 EAD expiring in 2nd week of July and I think wife has to quit her job ? Her employer consulted with their attorneys and is very confidentially saying that she can work on the receipt. We are little confused here.

3) To expedite the H4 can my wife appear for visa interview in a nearby consulate ? 

2) Attorney has to check it again. Cannot work on receipt notice for C26 (H-4 EAD) category. Ask employer if he can get a link from the attorney stating your wife can work on receipt.

3) Yes.

1) Now a days USCIS is not considering H4 EAD in PP

2) No she can not work on receipt. She have to take LWP if that option is available or leave the job. 

3) Yes she can but I guess in that case she will have to apply for H4 EAD again (I am not sure on this though)