All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tejas89

H1B extension denied. Need help !

Hi. I recently got a denial on the H1B extension my company filed. I saw the status on uscis website 2 days back but my organization is yet to receive the hard copy. The company does not share any details about the reason. I got an RFE before denial. During rfe my organization asked me for Paystubs, Educational documents, Manager letter, client letter, sow. All the documents have a valid date. LCA was filed under wage 1 and computer system analyst.

I have 9 years of experience in same company and i came to US on H1B 1 year back. I have a degree in Information technology and work experience in same field.

How can I identify the reason? Could you please hlep me based on your experience? And What are the other options for me as my 194 is already expired and i completed 200 days after expiry until i got the result.

On 7/9/2019 at 4:42 PM, Tjgarla said:

wage level 1 computer systems analyst is a specialty occupation denial. 

Not necessarily but it is a valid argument and USCIS has been issuing RFE's on "more" level 1 wages than it used to.

On 7/7/2019 at 11:38 AM, Tejas89 said:

How can I identify the reason?

No way beside your employer sharing the denial details with you.

Thank you so much for the inputs. So there is no scope of changing employers and filing new h1b when in US after denial?

If you have 9 years experience you should get paid waaay more than level one. Level 1 is for people right out of college.

The employer is shady and paying you less than what you should be getting.

Find a better employer, one who doesn't screw you over.

Edited by JoeF