I131 was approved along with I765 & never emailed AP

We received the noncombo card and never received a separate Advanced Parole Document. I765 and i131 were approved at the same time in Feb 2019. Without noticing this my family traveled to India and my wife was stopped at the airport before boarding flight. It happened to only my wife. I and my kid's cards were good and we could board the flight. My wife is stuck in India. I checked the online status and it says differently that case is still in process. We already received i131 approval back in Feb itself. What are my options now to bring her back? 

• 3 weeks later...

I would take an infopass appointment because there have been cases where online status shows case in process but application was approved internally but never made it to mailing department (happened with me and many others about 10 years back). Did you notice if the Last Modified Date updated on your wife's case which should be similar as yours? If that is the case and online status has not been changed then most likely it is the same issue that I talked about earlier and infopass appointment should be able to resolve it.

If this is not the case then you need to talk to lawyer because if her I-131 was not approved prior to travel then the I-485 may be considered as abandoned and may get rejected.