Traveling on H4 while H1 transfer and H4 extension in process

I am working on H4 EAD. My husband's H1 and my H4 visa was extended in April 2017 and are valid until April 2020. However, we have not yet stamped the visas. 

I have to travel to Belgium for an official visit in September 2019. I will have to get my visa stamped before or after my visit to ensure I can travel back to the USA. I am planning to visit Mumbai, India for visa stamping.

In the meanwhile, my husband is also changing job and his H1 transfer process will start soon. His new employer is also applying for my visa extension.

Will there be any impact on my visa stamping if his H1 is transferred in this time? Will the DS160 I fill in now still work after the H1 transfer?

Thanks!

On 7/2/2019 at 10:44 PM, Prabo said:

I am working on H4 EAD. My husband's H1 and my H4 visa was extended in April 2017 and are valid until April 2020. However, we have not yet stamped the visas. 

I have to travel to Belgium for an official visit in September 2019. I will have to get my visa stamped before or after my visit to ensure I can travel back to the USA. I am planning to visit Mumbai, India for visa stamping.

In the meanwhile, my husband is also changing job and his H1 transfer process will start soon. His new employer is also applying for my visa extension.

Will there be any impact on my visa stamping if his H1 is transferred in this time? Will the DS160 I fill in now still work after the H1 transfer?

Thanks!

Fill DS-160 and book a slot now. If anything changes you can fill a new DS-160 and during finger printing appointment, mention you made some changes to your previous DS-160 and give them the new DS-160 form. They will update it in the system.