B2 Visa RFE

Hi Guys,

I have applied for 2 months extension for my mother and she is past her I-94 expire date, But on Saturday we got an RFE saying that prove her ties with Foreign Country

But I have couple of things which I need answers for 

1. She is leaving in 13 days . So what Can be done as there is no time to the status of the extension

2. What can be the next steps so that she can comeback next time on the same visa

Edited by skkambampati@gmail.com
On 7/2/2019 at 7:18 AM, pontevecchio said:

Since she overstayed the I94, the existing visa is rendered invalid and she will need to apply for and get another visa for future travel.

But She has applied for the extension before I-94 expired and just got an RFE on last Saturday 

On 7/2/2019 at 4:07 AM, Noah Lott said:

next time her visa will have been cancelled (in the system) so having her board a plane will be risky..

getting a new visa will be iffy due to the overstay...

thinking up new creative stories for the overstay that the COs have not heard before will be impossible.

why is it people refuse to respect the object of trust they were given and abuse the privilege, then wonder why it gets taken away?

But she was waiting for the reply of her Extension application  and based on the Original plan only she is leaving