H1B & H4 221(g) and administrative process (Hyderabad)

Hi All,

VO asked few questions and gave 221(g) white slip. She asked me to wait as my case need some additional administrative processing. After 3 weeks i got an email to drop my passports in hyderabad location which i did next day. My dependents (H4) passports picked up however my passport status is still showing as 'Delivered to POST' and visa status as 'Administrative processing' , Please find below details.

Interview date: 17/05 --> 221(g) with white slip
Document requested: 23/05 , sent the documents on 24/05
Passports requested: 14/06 , dropped passports on 17/06
Passports issued for H4 on : 19/06
My passport(H1) status was showing as 'Delivered to Post' and visa status as 'Administrative processing'  till 27/6 , now its showing as 'No update available for the passport'
Its been almost 15 days after dropping my passport, till now no update. Any one has any idea when can i expect my passport back please?
I already cancelled my trip and rescheduled to next month mid.
Fingers crossed. Please suggest.

Edited by 60447

I am having the same issue with Chennai consulate after submitting the passport after 221g

Submitted passport to VAC- June 18

The last Case Updated to- June 24 from May 15 ( interview date)

Passport status from June 29 - no updates available and CGI website says" Document Delivery Information" before it used to say passport with US embassy status.

I read in another forum that the status in CGI changes to blank after two weeks of the passport with the consulate and the passport could not be tracked after that.