Questions about H1B stamping and fees in Mexico

rgrey

Dear friends, 

I am an Indian citizen and have a completed/submitted DS160 application filled for H1B stamping at Tijuana, Mexico (this was the place I got the stamp for my the last H1B renewal). I haven't paid the application fee yet, but I had some questions and would appreciate any help:

1. For the payment of the visa stamping fees ($190), seems like they have stopped accepting the fee online. The only option I saw was to deposit in person in cash. Any suggestions on how do I do this? I checked that Bank options I got (Banamex, Scotiobank), has one Banamex location in LA. Can I pay the application fee at that location? Do I have to go there in person? Does the bank accept it over the phone via credit cart, etc? If not, are there any third party services available for this?

2. If I wan't to switch location from Tijuana to Mexico city, is it okay to do so? Do I need to re-fill DS160 i.e. a fresh application? I did not see a way to edit the existing application. 

3. I haven't paid the fees yet, but in case I do pay the fee for my DS160 filled for Tijuana, and then wan't to switch to Mexico City as the stamping location, can I use the same fee? 

Please let me know, appreciate any help!

There is no way to pay the fees in the US or online. Someone in person has to go to the bank in MX and pay the fees in person.

I took help of my coworker who is from MX and he requested one of his family members to pay the fees in MX. Look up online, I think there is one agent who offers the fee payment service for some extra fees.