H1B Dropbox Mumbai

Hello

I submitted documents to VFS GLobal Center in Pune on 13th June 2019.

Case updates -->

14th June : Application Received     Passport tracker status : Your passport is still with embassy

18th June : Application Received     Passport tracker status : Your passport is still with embassy

21st June : Application Received     Passport tracker status : Your passport is still with embassy

24th June : Application Received     Passport tracker status : Your passport is still with embassy

28th June : Administrative processing     Passport tracker status : No information available for passport number submitted (US travel docs customer care said its still with embassy)

29/ 30 is a weekend so assuming no updates on weekend.

Anyone seen similar timelines? What are the chances of getting visa issued this Monday?

Already cancelled return flight to US :(

Thanks!

Good for you :)

Mine is stuck at admin processing so I emailed consulate this morning. Got a reply saying that "refused under 221G for mandatory processing and requires additional steps for application to be reconsidered" 

Hope this gets resolved soon!

Edited by shal2

Hopefully, you will be fine. While I was submitting my documents to VFS Mumbai there were 2-3 applicants in the queue submitting additional documents with 221G form. They were unnecessarily nervous. The VFS guy was positive that it would fulfill the requirement.  

• 3 months later...