All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Saketkumar1980

Dismissed & Expunged Charges - Prudential Visa Revocation - Extension from USCIS after checking my case details - Stamping ?

In 2017 unfortunately being at a wrong place in right time , I got into trouble and was charged with 'Attempted Patronizing a Prostitute' charges. I did not plead guilty and went for the trail and ultimately case was dismissed (May 2018) & Expunged (Nov 2018)

But when the charges were pressed on me I got email from the US consulate India that my Visa was revoked and if I wish I can apply for another Visa.

When Applied for my H1b extension in July 2018 I got RFE for my 129 application about the charges on me , Responded to the RFE with all the case documents ( Final Disposition , Incident Report and Expungement Order from Court) and then after 3 weeks my 129 was approved by USCIS.
So now I am planning to go to India for stamping and from all the other threads here I understand that there could be some waiting time but just being optimistic is there a chance that i am not being pulled into Administration Processing as UCSIS has already verified the documents pertaining to the charges on me and then approved my extension.    

@Saketkumar1

It will almost certainly be administrative processing  , you ll be really really lucky if you don't go through it. Be prepared for that. Good news is , since your case is dismissed you ll have no issues getting your visa. Make sure you plan for 3-4 week vacation on safe side.