Dismissed & Expunged Charges - Prudential Visa Revocation - Extension from USCIS after checking my case details - Stamping ?

In 2017 unfortunately being at a wrong place in right time , I got into trouble and was charged with 'Attempted Patronizing a Prostitute' charges. I did not plead guilty and went for the trail and ultimately case was dismissed (May 2018) & Expunged (Nov 2018)

But when the charges were pressed on me I got email from the US consulate India that my Visa was revoked and if I wish I can apply for another Visa.

When Applied for my H1b extension in July 2018 I got RFE for my 129 application about the charges on me , Responded to the RFE with all the case documents ( Final Disposition , Incident Report and Expungement Order from Court) and then after 3 weeks my 129 was approved by USCIS.
So now I am planning to go to India for stamping and from all the other threads here I understand that there could be some waiting time but just being optimistic is there a chance that i am not being pulled into Administration Processing as UCSIS has already verified the documents pertaining to the charges on me and then approved my extension.    

• 2 weeks later...

@Saketkumar1

It will almost certainly be administrative processing  , you ll be really really lucky if you don't go through it. Be prepared for that. Good news is , since your case is dismissed you ll have no issues getting your visa. Make sure you plan for 3-4 week vacation on safe side.

• 1 month later...

I got my Visa approved and stamped at India and back to The USA.

July 5 : Went for Biometrics 

July 6 : Went for Visa Interview 

-------------------------------------

Interview Questions

Me - Good Morning Sir

VO - Very Good morning 

VO -  Were you Ever arrested 

Me - Yes Sir 

VO - Can you explain what happened ?

Me - Told him the complete story and added that the case was dismissed and expunged

VO - Do you have any court documents related to the case ?

Me - Produced court disposition & expungement order .

VO - what is your role in your company and how much are you paid ?

Me - Answered.

VO - Please tell me something about your immediate family who is along with you ?

Me - Answered.

VO - kept my passport and did not give any 221G or any document 

VO - Ok Mr.XXX ,  thank you but we can approve your Visa right now and had to put your through Admin

processing which could take couple of weeks.

Me - Thank You Sir and have a nice day.

-------------------------------------

July  6 - July 16 - on AP status

July 16 - Status was updated to Issued 

July 23 - Received my stamped passport          

July 29 - Back to USA ( Was sent for secondary Inspection , 20 Mins Waiting )

• 3 months later...