Is Amendment needed if both previous and new projects are remote?

SRf

Hello,

I have been working with my employer from past many years. My Client A is based out of CA and I live in MO. I was working from home and we filed an LCA for both CA location and MO location. So here the Client Location was CA and Work Location was MO.

Then my project with Client A got over and I got a project with Client B which is based out of TX. Again this was a completely remote project and I never had to go to office. So the Client Location was TX but Work Location was again MO.

As per my employer, since the original LCA had MO as location and since I will be working from home again, amendment is not needed even though the client and client location has got changed. Is this correct? If work location is same (my home address in MO) but client and client location has got changed, do I need to file for an amendment or can I continue to work with the previously approved petition which was for the old client?

Thanks