Multiple H1B Transfer - One Approved and 2nd not received yet.

Hi all,

I have an approved petition with my current Company 'A' until Oct, 2020. 

I received two new job offers this month and accepted both the offers contingent on h1b transfer. 

Company 'B' filed my H1B transfer with premium processing and got it approved in 2 days. Though, i am inclined more towards joining Company 'C'; They are going to file my H1B transfer with premium processing in next couple of days. 

Since my H1B transfer was already approved with Company 'B', would it create any issue with my H1B transfer for Company 'C'?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for your valuable comments. I do feel guilty about ethical misconduct in respect to company 'B'.

Though, there has been some development on this case and i have another question.

Since, i have an approved transfer petition with Employer 'B' ; they are requesting me to give notice to employer 'A' and join B as soon as possible. Also, my transfer with employer 'C'  is still pending.

Can i join employer 'B' and work for them until i get my Employer 'C' h1 transfer gets approved?

Will transfer to 'C' have any issue if i start working for B?,  reason being both the transferred were done on the basis employer 'A' h1b.

Thanks again.