All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
chandrashekarn

Accidentally revoked my H1b

My previous Company 'A' applied for h1b transfer last year, April 2018 (in normal process). In October, 2018 company 'A' got acquired by Company 'B' and i was told by the immigration team that the company is merged in such a way that no new H1b application is required. because it was acquired my current h1b application will be fine with a amendment. My H1b application was approved in January 2019. but my former employee attorney accidentally (not knowing the fact of acquisition) she applied for revocation of my H1b and did not inform me about the incident. when i realized there was change in status on my approve case. i asked the attorney what was changed and what was new document was submitted . at that moment i was told by company A attorney that they revoked my application accidentally and immediately they realized the mistake and sent a letter to USCIS for cancelling the revocation. Today after 4 months. H1b status changed 'Revocation Notice Was Sent'. 

I have not been terminated or not layoff. now got the revocation notice. without any notice. 

Can my revocation be cancelled ? what are the options i have..