Options post H1B transfer denial

Through employer A, I have I 94 valid until Jan 17, 2020, valid H1B(until Jan 7, 2020) and approved I 140. 
Worked with this employer A until Dec 2018, went on severance package until Mar end 2019 due to lay off effective Jan 1, 2019 part of restructuring process.
Changed my job to new employer B on Feb 4, 2019, applied for H1B transfer.
Until Mar end 2019 it was not showing receipt details on the USCIS website, displayed error invalid receipt number.
My employer B' attorney called the USCIS customer care on Apr 8, 2019 and got to understand from them it was tied wrongly with some other applicant's detail.
On Apr 15 it directly showed status as RFE on to the USCIS website.
Responded to the RFE in premium processing on May 31, 2019. end client letter, sow, contract with end client kind of docs were not provided, hence attorney provided alternative of them proving I am working for the end client. 
During this time, USCIS team interviewed me at my end client office location and validated all the questions and responses towards what was submitted part of RFE documentation.
On June 11, 2019, this got denied on the USCIS website.
On June 18, 2019, my attorney received mail copy of denial reason, per that there is not enough evidence substantiating employee, employer with end client relation ship

Please let me know what all options for me now. Thanks.