LCA for business systems analyst

Hi, 
I was in the US working for Syntel, Inc. My visa extn was filed and was rejected due to speciality occupation. 
I have a masters degree in computer science from Arizona state university and 6 years of experience.My petition was filed with job title- business systems analyst; SOC title: Computer Systems analyst; Wage level- 1 .. 
My company is refiling my petition under Cap exempt. What should I ask my company to put in LCA.. Could you please let me know what job title, SOC code and Wage level they need to use? 

Nobody here can tell you that and even if someone do, you should not follow what they say. Only your employer and their attorneys are in a position to review your case , position and job specific details. They should be the only one who should file LCA with appropriate SOC code w.r.t you job functions. Nobody here can magically come up with a SOC code and wage level for you.

USCIS is cracking down on consulting positions with low level wages and made up positions where the employee work on some random client site. Better suggestion is to find a better employer and or job profile. 

Your employer along with good immigration lawyer must suggested you one this. No one here will give you magical answer to you. If you are not satisfied with employer change. Inital thought you have MS in CS from good school and still your employer applied for business analyst thats not good. You will be like a software developer or so not an analyst.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 9:25 AM, vignesh.vijay said:

Hi, 
I was in the US working for Syntel, Inc. My visa extn was filed and was rejected due to speciality occupation. 
I have a masters degree in computer science from Arizona state university and 6 years of experience.My petition was filed with job title- business systems analyst; SOC title: Computer Systems analyst; Wage level- 1 .. 
My company is refiling my petition under Cap exempt. What should I ask my company to put in LCA.. Could you please let me know what job title, SOC code and Wage level they need to use? 

Go with 13-1111 (Management analyst wage 2 or 3) Better if you have an MBA