F1 Visa Questions for the student when their parents are in US

My parents are currently working in USA and I m planning to go for masters in US.I would like to know what kind of questions are the interviewer is gonna ask when he knows that my parents are working their.Is it gonna be tough than other normal students or are they just gonna see how my way of answering is to their question.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 4:18 PM, Noah Lott said:

Question #1: Why are we to believe that you will return after studies instead of staying put w parents and look for work?

Question #2: see #1

Question #3: see #1

virtually nothing else matters...what status are your parents in?

Mr.NOAH LOTT according to you what I must answer at that time??I know that I must say that I will be coming back to India right after I'm done with my studies but could you suggest anything that makes more convincing..

My Father is in USA in H1b visa and my mother is currently in India but she has H4 visa.And my Father is working since 4 years but till now I have not been to US yet.If they ask me why your mother is not in USA and only your dad is?  Is it ok to tell them that My father will also be coming back after 2 months because he is not feeling good and the frequent change in weather is also not quite suited for him.He wants to come right away but he is in middle of project so he will be coming after that project finishes.

Edited by dvsprao108
added more info
18 hours ago, Noah Lott said:

you can make up any story you wish....I will not supply answers to anyone....

Sir I am not asking either....I'm just asking what kind of way will be more convincing for them.But yeah I got it I'm just gonna go with truth..Thank you so much for helping out.

11 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

Generally, the caliber of the university/college is a major determinant. Imaginary and Imagined questions are not relevant. Go with an open mind and answer questions spontaneously using full sentences and no slang and with eye contact.

Thanks a lot for your advice sir that was really helpful..

Edited by dvsprao108
correction of word