H1B Site Visit To Old client location

Hi All,

Please share with your experiences

My H1b employer is Indian consulting firm, i was working with X client location and filed amendment got RFE and submitted document for RFE and it was in process,meanwhile project ended due to budget and i was relieved form the project before the status update on amendment from X client

I got another good long term project with client Y, so we filed LCA approved and amendment submitted in process

After 2 months of relieving the X client project i got call from old client manager stating a site visit was done for me and they said to immigration officer that i am relived from project

Question:

- does this have any impact to my h1b as I am not at X client location anymore when site visit is done or it does NOT have any impact as we already filed LCA and amendment on time with new Y client project

Please advise your experiences

Thanks 

Edited by reddys5555

Sometimes, they contact your employer too.  Same happened in my case,  Client X responded that the project was completed and then they contacted my employer too. My employer clearly mentioned that we filed a new amendment and it is in process.  Finally, my H1 got approved without any hassles.   Wish you good luck !! 

14 hours ago, reddys5555 said:

Hi All,

Please share with your experiences

My H1b employer is Indian consulting firm, i was working with X client location and filed amendment got RFE and submitted document for RFE and it was in process,meanwhile project ended due to budget and i was relieved form the project before the status update on amendment from X client

I got another good long term project with client Y, so we filed LCA approved and amendment submitted in process

After 2 months of relieving the X client project i got call from old client manager stating a site visit was done for me and they said to immigration officer that i am relived from project

Question:

- does this have any impact to my h1b as I am not at X client location anymore when site visit is done or it does NOT have any impact as we already filed LCA and amendment on time with new Y client project

Please advise your experiences

Thanks 

You should not have any impact. At worst USCIS can send a notice for their intention to revoke and your employer can send them paperwork suggesting new lca and amendment is in process.