RFE received for H4 dependent for bio-metric and dependents are currently in India

Primary petition upgraded to premium and got approved on 05/20/2019,  my spouse had bio-metric completed on 04/22/2019 and my kid did not receive bio-metric appointment, called USCIS  in April and was told not to worry as kids under the age of 14 years don’t need to show up;  but my spouse petition received RFE today requesting bio metric details for my kid. That said, my family went to India in May for family emergencies and need your help on how to proceed with her RFE case. Any help would be much appreciated.

On 6/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, Needhelp_Desperately said:

Primary petition upgraded to premium and got approved on 05/20/2019,  my spouse had bio-metric completed on 04/22/2019 and my kid did not receive bio-metric appointment, called USCIS  in April and was told not to worry as kids under the age of 14 years don’t need to show up;  but my spouse petition received RFE today requesting bio metric details for my kid. That said, my family went to India in May for family emergencies and need your help on how to proceed with her RFE case. Any help would be much appreciated.

No issues. Just ask your spouse and kid to go for stamping in India based on your H-1 approval.

Reply back to the RFE with a cover letter stating your family is out of country due to a family emergency and also say that you are withdrawing the applcation.