Applying H1 after F1 visa cancellation

Hi,

I came to US on dec 2010 on F1 visa on University of illinois but immediately transferred my SEVIS to Silicon Valley University,CA due to weather conditions in Illinois.When i went came back from India in 2014,i showed my OPT I-20 which had Silicon Valley University and I was denied entry at the port of entry for mismatch between university stamp on I20 and visa.. My visa is cancelled under 212(a)(7)(a)(i)(1) with "cancelled with prejudice". I came back to india and again applied for visa interview at chennai consulate  but didnt get visa approved even after providing all the documents and received 214(g) with my passport.

Now  I am applying for H1 and planning to do stamping. In DS160 form,there are some questions which i want to clarify.

"Has your U.S. visa ever been cancelled or revoked?"

"Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa or been revoked admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?"

What is difference between "cancelled with prejudice" and "cancelled without prejudice"
Will my F1 cancelled visa have any impact on my existing H1 Application?

what are the chances of getting approval for H1 or else H4(if H1 doesn't work).

Thanks

Has your U.S. visa ever been cancelled or revoked?"  - Yes

"Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa or been revoked admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?" - Yes, I guess

"cancelled without prejudice" - Whenever you go to H1B visa stamping on successful stamping they cancel you old latest stamped visa and stamp a new one. This is normal and positive case. In indicates that the visa is a duplicate.  This is only scenario I know.

"cancelled with prejudice" - A quick googling lead me to this. " United States visas may be cancelled for many reasons. Sometimes a visa is issued incorrectly or the subject no longer qualifies for the visas through no fault of their own."

Silicon Valley University (SVU) was a private, non-profit higher educational institution located in San Jose, California, US. The university was accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) at the bachelor's degree and master's degree levels until December 7, 2017. On April 5, 2018, the state ordered SVU to close and refund students' money within 45 days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley_University

Will my F1 cancelled visa have any impact on my existing H1 Application? - It might and they will try to check it out and try to understand your intent of legal immigration.

what are the chances of getting approval for H1 or else H4(if H1 doesn't work). - No one can answer this.