Is CapEx eligible

Hi Sir,

Good Morning..!

In 2010 I got the H1 Visa approved and stamped on my Passport for 3 Years and after stamping, my Project got extended due to which am unable to travel later due to personal reasons I changed my organization. My Visa got expired in Sep 2013. Not a single day I stayed in US on this H1 Visa, can you help me to understand If I can get exempt from the CapEx. or I need to go to the normal process for Visa (applying and draw).

I know current year quota was filled thought to check on this.

Can you please help me to understand better. If you need any further information requesting you to post in the comment so will put all necessary information here.

This is not at all a VISA STAMPING question. Please post in H1B general forum so that you can get correct answer.

I guess you need to get into draw since your old H1B and visa both expired and they are gone. The only question in my mind can your new employer who is applying for H1B can reclaim unused years. I do not know the answer..

Edited by gopalakrishnach
On 6/10/2019 at 7:18 AM, Kishore Kumar Guru said:

Hi Sir,

Good Morning..!

In 2010 I got the H1 Visa approved and stamped on my Passport for 3 Years and after stamping, my Project got extended due to which am unable to travel later due to personal reasons I changed my organization. My Visa got expired in Sep 2013. Not a single day I stayed in US on this H1 Visa, can you help me to understand If I can get exempt from the CapEx. or I need to go to the normal process for Visa (applying and draw).

I know current year quota was filled thought to check on this.

Can you please help me to understand better. If you need any further information requesting you to post in the comment so will put all necessary information here.

You need to go through lottery again since you never entered US on H-1 status. So that H-1 is gone and not useful.