Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

I have been working in the US from 2012 till now on H1B visa. I took about 1 year break and was working outside US between 2015-2016.

As of now, the 6 years on my current H1B is about to be over in a few months from now. My green card has not been filed.

I am just checking what are the options for me to continue working in US.



Share this post

Link to post

None. You will have to leave.

Once you have been abroad for a year an employer can file a new H1 in the quota for you.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now