I94 - Expiry date extension after passport renewal H4

Hello,

I have a situation where my kid's visa expiry per PED is 08/06/19, where as the I94 has been given as 07/27/19 and I have got the passport renewed for her. I am in a situation to change my status from H1 to L1 so I need to fill the I-539 and I-539a. In I-539 there are fields asking Status change category and Status Change from. I-539 is for my spouse so I have to give her PED & I94 date which is 08/06/19 and for both it's same, and for my kid I started filling I539a and given the above PED and I94 dates. The PED and I94 for me also same like my spouse. In I-539 I updated the status change category to L2 and have question on Status change from field which date I need to give? 

If I give the date as 08/07/19 and if the conversion happen from that date, my kid will be out of status from 07/27/19 to 08/07/19. What are my options to get my daughter's I94 updated per PED so that when the conversion happens it will be provided from that.

I am not sure if I have option to ask conversion from a specific date say 07/27 for me as primary applicant and dependents together so we all will have status from 07/27?

I am sure many of the people would have come across this situation, if anyone has already experienced this problem please suggest available options.

Thanks.