All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sravanichella

H4 visa stamping in Canada (Quebec city)

Hello,

I am planning to get my h4 visa stamping in quebec city. I had visa appointment this Monday on 06/10.

Do we need to take separate appointment for biometrics (fingerprints)?

Can anyone please help me with this question.

Hello, 

I got my H4 stamping in Quebec City twice. There's no separate appointment for bio metrics there. Everything will be done on the same day. Just take all the documents with you and make sure you have the latest photo on DS160 and take the same photo for the interview. I got my passport very next day both the times (my interview was on Thursday). 

Quebec City is very beautiful and lots of good restaurants. All the best for your interview.  

As far as I know Canada does not have seperate appointments for finger prints and visa interview both are same appointment. First they do finger print and then send you to visa interview appointment...

Nope, first they make you do the fingerprints same day in the morning and then allow you for interview.

I went 3 times to Vancouver Canada for stamping. First on 2nd floor they do finger print and then a secuirty professional will take you in lift to 17 floor for interview. It is on same day.

On 6/4/2019 at 2:12 AM, sravanichella said:

Hello,

I am planning to get my h4 visa stamping in quebec city. I had visa appointment this Monday on 06/10.

Do we need to take separate appointment for biometrics (fingerprints)?

Can anyone please help me with this question.

How was your experience?